Thursday, June 11, 2020

Unity Stamp Co. ~ Stick Together ~ Mojo Monday Sketch!

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm popping in here real quick to share a card that I created for the recent release over at Unity Stamp Co. using this gorgeous Stick Together stamp!


Such a beautiful stamp to watercolor! I've really been enjoying my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers! It's nice to play with a different medium sometimes.


I combined this beautiful stamp with some old Stampin' Up! papers called Festive Birthday from my stash... I'm sure that they are retired, it's been so long! But they really worked well with the colors that I used to watercolor this image.



I used this beautiful Mojo Monday sketch #538 for my card design... I did move the orange patterned paper over a bit more to work with my design, but otherwise I kept to the sketch. I am loving using black for my neutral color lately. I hope you're liking it, as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.