Friday, June 19, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Easy Peasy Collection ~ Squeeze the Day!

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with one more look at the May 2020 Let's Encourage One Another card kit! Today, I'm sharing more inspiration using the gorgeous Easy Peasy Collection! Let's get right to it!



My first card is my absolute favorite! I love the colors and the simple design... those beautiful lemon blossoms are just the right touch for such a delicate combination of papers!
I used the following Copic Markers to color the lemon blossoms ~ C00, C1, Y11, Y03, Y13, YR0000, YR01.



I have been itching to make one of these beautiful lemons into a lime and I just had to pair it with this gorgeous green patterned paper. The photo makes my coloring appear to be a bit brighter, but in person it coordinates very nicely. I used the following Copic Markers to color these images:

Lemon ~ Y000, Y11, Y13, YG0000, YG11, G82
Lime ~ YG0000, YG03, YG11, YG63, G82 



My third and final card features one of the gorgeous lemon patterned papers in the collection... I love the colors in these papers!! It just screams summer to me! Again, the photo makes my coloring on this one also looks a bit bright, but in person it's toned down. I used the same Copic markers for this last card but I kept the leaves lighter. You may also see a similarity to the card I created for my sneak peek of the Let's Encourage One Another card kit... I flipped the stitched die cut card stock pieces for a different design. You can check out my sneak peek card here... Easy Peasy Sneak Peek card.




Here's a video sharing the coloring of the lemon from my second card and the finishing touches of assembling these cards. I hope you'll check it out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video!
    I love this set!!
    Fabulous collection of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards Crystal, what a great set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.