Monday, June 1, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Sketch Challenge #5 Extended!!

Hello there crafty friends!
The May challenge for the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group is extended through June!! The May challenge is a fun sketch challenge and since we've included the sketch in the May 2020 Sketch Sheet that's available to download on the Scrapping for Less website, we thought it would be a fun idea to extend the challenge and let everyone have some more time to play along and maybe even use their May 2020 Let's Encourage Once Another Card Kits in the challenge!!

So, the key to playing along with the challenge is being a member of the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group if you aren't already a member ---> join here!! Also, please note that you don't need a blog to enter the challenge as you're adding a photo of your creation directly in the Challenge album in the group. But you are welcome to include a link to your blog in the description of your creation, if you'd like.

Here's what Sketch Challenge #5 looks like...



I have a couple of cards using this sketch to share with you...



My first one is from the reveal and hop for the May 2020 Let's Encourage One Another card kit... this was a very fast card to create. I literally didn't stamp one thing for this card. I just trimmed the patterned papers and adhered them to a white card base. I die cut the oval from white card stock and adhered it to the card. And the sweet Little Lady Ephemera pieces and enamel dots finished off the card! Easy Peasy!


My second card is also using products from the Little Lady Collection of the May 2020 card kit. I trimmed my patterned papers and adhered them to a white card base. I die cut a wonky stitched oval die from white card stock. I used the cloud stencil from the Banana Split subscription and blended a little scene for the ladybug and her daisies with Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I used Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn Distress Markers for the shading under the ladybug and the stems of the daisies. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock and mat it with the Lemon Drop card stock. I adhered the sentiment to the bottom of the oval scene and then popped up the oval and sentiment strip with foam squares.


I used the following Copic markers to color the stamped images in this card:

Ladybug ~ R000, R14, R46, N0, N2, N4, N5
Daisies ~ Y11, Y13, Y35



I thought about adding a couple enamel dots but the pretty daisies in the bottom right corner work right along with the sketch design so I left it as is. I sure hope that you'll play along with our fun sketch challenge. 

This challenge will continue until June 30th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 1st in the challenge album. Please use #sflsketchchallenge5 in any social media posts when playing along with the challenge.

And I'd like to invite you, again, to come play along with this challenge over in the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook Group! We'd love to see what you create using this fun sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. They are both great bit I especially love that lady bird with with the daisies ❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.