Monday, June 8, 2020

Unity Stamp Company ~ June 2020 Whit Kit Live in the Sunshine ~ Sparkle Dust ATCs

Hello crafty friend!
I'm back with a little ATC fun for the June challenge in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! This fun challenge is hosted by my sweet friend, Dawn Bryson. You can check out the challenge here ---> Unity Blog... or here ---> Unity Show & Tell.




I'm using the gorgeous June 2020 Whit Kit called Live in the Sunshine... this kit is stunning! All the fabulous glittery goodness is amazing!! And the beautiful papers... I just can't get enough of this kit! 


I'm a huge fan of kraft card stock combined with blues so when I saw the Nuvo Sparkle Dust in the kit, I just had to make a background on kraft card stock!! 


To see how I created the fabulous sparkly background for these ATCs check out my video below!! I also show my process in assembling the cards.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.