Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Unity Stamp Company ~ Hailey's Puppy Mini

Hello there crafty friend!
I have a quick and sweet CAS card today to share with you using one of the cutest stamps... a new release at Unity called Hailey's Puppy Mini!! I just adore this sweet little puppy!


To start, I die cut a thin piece of white card stock with a heart die to use as my mask over the brand new Heart Confetti stencil ~ just released too! I am loving this stencil!! I blended some Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink over the masked stencil until I was happy with the blend. I then trimmed the Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and adhered it to a kraft card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then adhered the panel to a white card base.


I die cut a smaller stitched heart using the same Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables by Lawn Fawn from Real Red card stock. I adhered that to the card and colored up the adorable puppy. I kept the coloring simple using the following copic markers ~ N0, N1, N3, R000, R14, E41, E43, C00, C1. I fussy cut the puppy leaving a bit of a border and then trimmed down the sentiment and adhered that to a kraft mat. I popped up the puppy and the sentiment on the card with foam tape. Too cute!
I just love how this turned out! I hope you like it too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal



1 comment:

  1. Your card is so adorable! Thanks for sharing it over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PaperCraftArtist/
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.