Monday, February 10, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Ocean Cuties {Winter Narwhal} ~ Warm Any Heart

Hello there crafty friend!
I am loving all of the sweet new releases at Polka Dot Orchard! Have you seen them? 20 new digi sets and they're all on sale!! Woot woot! I love a great sale!


I just couldn't wait to color this adorable narwhal from the Ocean Cuties {Winter Narwhal} digi set. How sweet is he just sitting on the ice drinking a cup of coffee. Too cute! I combined the narwhal image with the sentiment in a Word document (along with some other new releases that I'll be sharing soon!) and print off the sheet. I trimmed it down to an A2 card front size measuring 5-1/2 x 4-1/4".


I then colored the image and background with the following copic markers:

Narwhal ~ BV0000, BV20, BV23, C00, C1, C3
Eyes ~ BV000, BV11, BV17
Scarf/Ear Muffs ~ RV10, RV13, RV14, B00, BG01
Cup ~ RV10, RV13, RV14, B00, BG01, E21, E23, E27, N0, N1
Background ~ BG000, BG01, BV0000, V0000, C00, C1, C3


I kept the card simple since the image and the sentiment were already together on the card front. I trimmed it down to 5-1/4 x 4" and mat it on a 5-3/8 x 4-1/8" piece of Tempting Turquoise card stock and then mat it again on an A2 card front of Raspberry Fizz card stock. I adhered the entire panel to a white card base and called this card done! A cute card to send to a friend to let her know I'm thinking about her. If you're loving this sweet digi stamp be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard website and check out the fabulous sale on all the wonderful new releases at Polka Dot Orchard!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.