Monday, February 24, 2020

Unity Stamp Company ~ A Girl. A Bunny ~ Happy Easter Day!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I wanted to share a darling card using the sweet A Girl. A Bunny kit by Unity Stamp Company that was just recently released and still on sale!! If you haven't checked out the latest release, go check it out!! So many sweet stamps and even a couple of fabulous new stencils!


I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to take this card... but when I saw the Glamour Paper by Authentique in my stash it hit me! These beautiful papers totally inspired my card. I die cut the polka dot and rose paper with the Frilly Lace Nested Rectangle die by Gina Marie Designs. I cut a slightly smaller piece of black card stock and adhered it behind the polka dot and rose paper. I then adhered the whole thing to a white card base. I trimmed down the blue paper, mat it with black card stock and adhered it to the card. I then die cut the sentiment with a circle die and adhered it to a black mat. I die cut a piece of the black patterned paper from the same paper pack with a banner die.


I set those pieces aside and colored up this sweet image with the following copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ E21, E23, E25, E27
Clothes/Accessories ~ BG000, BG01, BG11, BG34, C00, C1
Bunny ~ C00, C1, C3, R00, R20


I die cut the sweet girl and bunny image with an oval die and popped it up on the card with foam squares. I adhered the black banner die cut piece using a few skinny strips of card stock for the bottom portion of the banner... stacking them so it sat level with the blue paper layer. I then adhered the banner piece with liquid glue. I popped up the sentiment with foam squares and debated adding some ribbon or maybe a bow, but decided I liked the card as is. Hope you like it too!

Go check out the new releases at Unity!! The sale ends tomorrow!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal




2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.