Friday, October 4, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ September 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit Inspiration

Hello there crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing some inspiration using the September 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit called Fall is Coming!! I am so happy that I finally have this beautiful kit in my inky hands!! 

I'm sure that you have heard of the delays in the Design Team receiving the kits this month and mine was even more delayed because my family was on our annual Fall vacation. I got home late on Wednesday and was hoping to play with the card kit but there was yet another delay... a mix up with the post office and our held mail was not delivered. I finally received it yesterday and was able to get a couple cards made so let's have a look, shall we?!


Knowing that my time was limited to get my DT post up and ready for the morning, I decided to focus on the wonderful Color In Cut A-parts by Photo Play that are included in Collection Four. I colored in the first Cut A-part using the following Copic markers ~ Y11, Y15, Y17, Y35, YR15, YR21, YR68, R14, R29, R59. I just adore this image!! 


I trimmed down the Cut A-part and set it aside. I cut my layers for the card and adhered them to the Chocolate Brown card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I ran a piece of Tangy Orange card stock through my Big Shot with the Eyelet Elegance Rectangle die by Gina Marie Designs. I adhered the Cut A-part panel to the orange die cut piece and popped up the entire panel on the card with foam tape. To finish off the card I added a few of the gorgeous enamel dots also from Gina Marie Designs that are included in Collection Four.


Since I had the Cut A-parts on my desk and the Copic Markers, I decided to make another card with a similar design. I love how fast I was able to make these cards using these wonderful Cut A-parts!! I hope that you've enjoyed my cards and that I've inspired you to use these Cut A-parts from your kit.

And if you haven't yet seen this month's wonderful card kit, here's a look at the 


... and the Banana Split Subscription... 


Go purchase your card kit before they are all gone ---> September 2019 Fall is Coming card kit!

Be on the lookout for more inspiration using the fabulous September 2019 Fall is Coming card kit!!
I will have a couple more cards to share next week here on my blog and also on my Instagram <--- click on the link and be sure to follow me for more inspiration!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.