Thursday, October 17, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Holly Jolly Critters Ornament

Hello there crafty friends!
I'm sharing an adorable ornament today that I created using the newly release Holly Jolly Critters from Unity Stamp Company! This is such an adorable set... you have to check it out ---> Holly Jolly Critters!! I've just been itching to make some ornaments for the holiday season coming up and these little critters were absolutely perfect!


I die cut the sentiment directly with the Papertrey Ink Center Style: Feminine Die and also die cut the beautiful Holiday Intrigue papers... also from Unity!! I die cut the top piece four times with a coordinating red card stock. I adhered all of my pieces together with some liquid glue and then set the base of the ornament aside. I then colored up this cute penguin... love his little knit scarf!

I used the following Copic markers:
Penguin ~ C00, C1, Y06, YR15
Scarf ~ R000, R14, R27

I fussy cut him out and popped him up on the ornament. I added a few red enamel dots! Bam!


Here's a look at the back with the beautiful Holiday Intrigue papers... loving these gorgeous papers designed by the fabulous Angie Blom for Unity!! To finish off the ornament I added some sheer white organza ribbon. Now, I made this to be an ornament, but this could easily be a Christmas tag with just a little white piece of card stock on this back side and a quick To/From stamp. Easy peasy!

Be sure to check out the Unity website for a bunch of fun new releases 
including papers and stamps!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.