Friday, October 25, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ October 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit ~ Sneak Peek!!

Hello there crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek of the fabulous new October 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit called Christmas Around the World!! Oh my goodness... I am so excited about this month's kit! I love making Christmas cards and the products that fill this kit are amazing!!


My sneak peek is actually a sneak into a couple of the collections included in the kit because I fell in love with these gorgeous papers and just HAD to pair them up with the beautiful tree from another wonderful collection. 

How fun is this blue Christmas tree?! As strange as it may sound, it reminds me of a Christmas decoration my Mom had of this styrofoam angel that was yellow and blue. We would hang it each year on the wall and I just loved it! I know, you're probably thinking... styrofoam...? Yeah, it was one of my favorite decorations and brings me joy to think of it.


And that memory from my childhood, along with these gorgeous papers, inspired my colors for this beautiful Christmas tree! I just love it! I used Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, and Scattered Straw distress ink cubes to color the stamp... I was pretty careful but still ended up with a little brown ink on the bottom of the tree. In person, it's covered up pretty well with the fun Sugar Dust so you can't see it but, of course, the camera picked it up. 


Here's a close up of the Sugar Dust... so beautiful! I love the texture it adds!


And here's one more look at the card... I'm entering this beauty in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #mojosketch525 over at Poetic Artistry!! I love to use circles in my cards and fell in love with this sketch when I saw it so it was a MUST to use this sketch for today's sneak peek! 



You are not going to want to miss out on this card kit... go subscribe ---> Scrapping for Less!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.