Sunday, September 29, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ National Coffee Day Blog Hop


Hello there crafty friends! Happy National Coffee Day! 

Today, I'm super excited to be sharing some fun inspiration along with my teamies from the Polka Dot Orchard Design Team! Polka Dot Orchard has joined in with several other companies to hop along in honor of National Coffee Day. This fun event is being hosted by the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook group.

Not only are we hopping along with so many lovely companies, we are doing a hop with our very talented design team to show off many amazing projects created from our newest release. Polka Dot Orchard is doing a few giveaways too. For more information on the giveaways and the full line up for both hops head over to the Polka Dot Orchard blog.



My first card using one of my newest digi designs for Polka Dot Orchard, Merry Little Coffee digi set, has a subtle background using some pretty Christmas papers by Moda Scrap called Christmas Holidays. For this card, I kinda went rogue because I wanted my background subtle and my main image to pop so I pulled the colors from the background papers but brightened them up for the colors on the mug.


I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ YG11, YG23, RV0000, RV00, RV14, RV63, YR21, YR30, E23, E35, E37, E51, N0, N1.

I think the brighter colors really make the mug pop on the card... and I just adore this sentiment!!
I sure hope you like my card too!


My next couple of cards also use new releases for Polka Dot Orchard that I recently designed. This first card features Poinsettia Greetings... a fun small digi set with one poinsettia flower along with a few sentiments. I combined a bunch of the poinsettia flowers in different sizes along with the sentiment in a Word document so that I could just die cut it out with a stitched rectangle die.


This card was so fun to color and I just love coloring poinsettias in pinks!! I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ YG11, YG23, RV0000, RV00, RV14, RV63, B0000. The ribbon is a white wide organdy ribbon from my stash... pretty sure it's retired Stampin' Up! The pretty pearls are from Ink Road Stamps... Donna Pearls Flat Back Half Beads... so pretty!!


My last card features the Halloween Luck digi set... how sweet is this little kitty in a jack-o-lantern?!
I paired him up with some fun jack-o-lantern papers from the American Crafts Spooky Boo paper pad. I kept with a simple orange and black color scheme.


Isn't that font on the Happy Halloween just amazing!! I love it so much!

That's it for me! Be sure to check out the Polka Dot Orchard blog and the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for more information on this hop and all the fun giveaways!!
Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



23 comments:

  1. Love your cards Crystal, such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of festive
    attitude on your
    cards! Love the
    kitty pumpkin one.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful! Love the Christmas coffee cup with poinsettias! Your Christmas card is beautiful and that Halloween card is such a Treat! Love the kitty popping out of the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards and art work are amazing! Love the mug but that kitten is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are terrific, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Cards! You always create the most amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards! Love your colors and designs. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are great! I especially love the gorgeous poinsettia card... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards. I really like the second one. That's a great border and you did a lovely job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful poinsettia designs, and the kitty and pumpkin image is adorable! I love the poinsettia mug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.