Monday, December 11, 2017

Coffee!!


I had a busy weekend and couldn't get inky... insert sad face! I did get a little inky today, so I have my wintry coffee card for day 4! Yay!! This card came together quickly! I basically let the papers and a little stamp do all the work.


I cut this fun piece of patterned paper with the snowflakes from my Paper Studio paper pack called Lewis Family Vacation. These papers have quickly become a favorite of mine! I used a strip of red and black plaid to add some interest and color. I layered those onto a piece of Pure Poppy card stock from Papertrey Ink. I then adhered the whole panel to a kraft card base. 


I stamped this cute little coffee image from Unity's Coffee Side by Side kit using Ground Espresso distress ink. I kept the image simple by coloring in just the hearts. I layered that piece on a scrap of kraft card stock and then I popped the image up using dimensionals. I thought it needed a little something so I grabbed my Gina Marie Designs Wreath die set that just happened to have some pre-cut holly and berries! Score! The perfect little something... I adhered those pieces and called it done. I decided not to add another sentiment... really the 'Coffee' with the heart coffee beans is perfection! I did, however, decide to add a couple red rhinestones from my stash. Love!!

Go check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


15 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.