Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hot Cocoa ~ To Warm Your Heart!


Hello! This is my 6th card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog hop... I'm having so much fun with this hop!  I'm back today with a card for National Cocoa Day! I love me some Hot Cocoa... extra whipped cream, please!


Isn't this sweet little mouse just adorable! I thought he was perfect for today's post. He's from a Simon Says Stamp set called Cocoa & Love. 


 I stamped him using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him in with copic markers {R000, R14, R20, R27, G14, G17, N0, N1, N3, B00, 0}. I added a touch of texture using a Marvy Snow Marker and then I fussy cut him out and set him aside.


I added a couple simple strips of Knit Picky patterned paper from Lawn Fawn cutting a scalloped edge on one strip. I adhered those to a white card base and then added the merry mouse. I then stamped the sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Hot Cocoa set and added a couple hearts from the Cocoa & Love set. Such a simple card but I love it! I hope you do too! And be sure to enjoy a mug full of delicious hot cocoa heaping with marshmallows... or whipped cream! 

Go check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to play along!!

I'm also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Stitch It!



Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


12 comments:

  1. Perfect for this National Hot Cocoa Day. That is such a cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute, love the added snow marker usage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,
    Love Love Love this stamp! Your card is terrific. Where can I find this stamp please? I looked on SSS site. No success :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little moue. I love how you added glitter to the hat and foam. Love the little hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, I love the coloring on this sweet mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a darling card. love the little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my he's adorable! Love the sweater paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.