Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Love You Beary Much

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a cute card using a set from Heffy Doodle that I used awhile back for our product feature blog hop. You can find this adorable set in the Scrapping for Less shop right here ---> Beary Big Heart. I've had Christmas cards on the brain lately so it was nice to play with a set for Valentine's Day.




I blended the background using Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped the little flower all over using VersaMark ink and heat embossed ultra fine white embossing powder. I cut a frame using two different sizes of Wonky Square dies. I adhered a piece of vellum card stock to the back the frame piece and then adhered that to my white card base. 




I stamped the little bear using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it in with copic markers {E00, E31, E33, R20, and 0}. To color the heart I blended some Pink Flambe Nuvo mousse and paper pieced it to the image. I stamped the little flower on a scrap of paper and colored it in with copic markers {R20, RV04}. I fussy cut the bear and touched the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered the bear to the vellum square with glue dots. I stamped the sentiment, fussy cut it out, and then adhered it to the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.