Sunday, November 6, 2016

CYCI140 We're Back with a Color Challenge...

We're Back! I am ecstatic!! The Can You Case It Design Team has a fun color challenge this week.




This started out as a watercolor panel but I decided to stamp the leaves with Kraft ink and die cut them out of the watercolor panel I created. Then I had to make a whole new background and decided to stamp and heat emboss the leaves in the background and I used distress inks to color it with vibrant orange and yellow. I love when a project goes a completely different path from your original plan!! That's not always the case, but this time I love it!


 canyoucaseit.com


I hope that you will join us for this color challenge. Go check out the other amazing projects from the CYCI Design Team at canyoucaseit.com!!

Here are the products I used for this card:
Card Stock: White, Kraft (PTI), watercolor paper (SU!)
Inks: Kraft (PTI), Versamark (SU!)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your yellows and oranges are so bright and vibrant. They really make a statement. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called those cards happy accidents. I love your card. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeeek! Aren't you SO excited we are back?!?!?!?
    Ok, I will calm down. Breathe, Amber.
    Phewwww,
    Ok I love your bright and happy back ground - you are so creative! Loves it!
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.