Monday, November 7, 2016

PCC217 Owl Thanksgiving

A quick card to enter into the PCC217 Sketch Challenge.



I colored this cutie with copics. Used the square wonky die to cut him out and then I layered it on a square of Pumpkin Pie card stock. Added a few dots and some twine! Voila!




Here's a close-up of the coloring. I really like how the owl turned out. I need a bit more practice with the pumpkins though.




Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Bountiful Owl (Unity)
Card Stock: WhiteKraft (PTI), Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Adhesives: Stampin' DimensionalsFast Fuse (SU!)
Miscellaneous: natural twine (FSJ), Halloween Night Enamel Dots (SU!), washi (retired SU!)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

2 comments:

  1. You little owl is adorable Crystal! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Christyne - DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.