Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Owl'oween!!

Happy Owl'oween!! I have a quick card for you this morning.




Isn't this owl just adorable! He was a must have for me... I just love owls! I stamped him and the sentiment in Memento black ink and colored the owl with a few copics. I stamped him again on a post it note and fussy cut it out to make a mask. Then I covered him up and added some distress ink along the edges and splattered away with some silks. I layered the Elegant Eggplant card stock directly on the card base and then off set the owl panel and popped it up using stampin' dimensionals. I added a few Halloween Night enamel dots from Stampin' Up!

Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Happy Owl'oween (Unity)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant (SU!), Only Orange (retired SU!), White (PTI)
Copics: C00, C1, C3, BV02, V15, V17, YR04, YR68, E17
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse (SU!)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.