Thursday, October 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Cuppa

I have a couple cards to share today. I started designing these a couple weeks ago. Actually, I started designing the first card a couple weeks ago... the second card was just a bonus since I like the first one so much!




I was very excited when my SOTW (stamp of the week) arrived from my weekly subscription with Unity. I just love any kind of stamp that has to do with coffee or tea! I was also needing some birthday cards... so, these were perfect!




Here are the products I used for these cards:
Stamps: Our Talks (Unity), Endless Birthday Wishes (SU!)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (PTI), Mint Macaron (SU!), Vellum (SU!)
Inks: Mint Macaron, Pretty in Pink (retired SU!), Blushing Bride markers
Tools: Paper Crimper (retired)
Miscellaneous: Artisan Embellishment Kit (retired SU!), pink ribbon (retired SU!)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.