Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ You're Gonna Need These!!

Hello! Today, I'm sharing a super fun birthday card using Art Impressions Sunny Shades stamp set. Isn't this a funny set?! I just love these fun ladies in this image!


I stamped the image using VersaMark watermark ink onto watercolor paper and then heat embossed some ultra fine black embossing powder. Since the image has some smaller detailed spots, I wanted to be sure that the watercolors would stay where I put them - so that's why I heat embossed the image. I also did it for the cake... all those candles were so much easier to watercolor with the raised image.


Once I had my images ready, I pulled out my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush watercolor brush pens and had a blast coloring. I did pick out my papers beforehand so that I could pull the colors from the papers to use on the images. Sometimes, I do the reverse and then panic trying to find the right paper so I wanted to avoid that.


I thought this sentiment was hilarious and I really designed the whole card based on it! Too funny! Not sure who will get this fun card, but I sure had a ton of fun making it! This fabulous stamp set is available in the shop... here!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.