Sunday, May 27, 2018

My Alone Time ~ Jessica Lynn Original ~ STAMPlorations


It's Day 3 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop... Eeek! 
So if you know me, you know I love owls... just about as much as I love coffee!
I knew when I saw this sweet freebie digi from Jessica Lynn Originals that I just HAD TO make a card with him! 


How stinkin' cute is this little guy?! I'm not sure how I've never heard of Jessica Lynn's Brentwood Owl line of stamps but I have now and WATCH OUT!! I'm in love!!
Here's the list of copics that I used to color the image ~ N0, N1, N3, Y06, Y35, YR02, YR16, E00, E21, E33, E34, E37, E51, E55, BG000, BG01, BG15, BG57, BG70, BG72, YG05, YG63, YG67. 

I cut the papers from the Echo Park Summer Fun paper pack and adhered them to a white card base. I trimmed the image down and die cut the top portion with a My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edge die. I adhered the focal image to the card and set it aside.


I then die cut the Coffee sentiment using STAMPlorations' CUTplorations coffee die three times. I then adhered the layers and adhered it to the card. I stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations' Dark Coffee stamp set... LOVE the snarky sentiments in this set!... onto the card and called this one done! That's it for my third card!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



27 comments:

  1. Super cute owl love his iced coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so fun!! Fabulous coloring btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shading and coloring on the hammock. Humorous sentiment and true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and love the fun scene and image is so fun and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool with beautiful coloring, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is CUTE. Love how you teamed it up with that tropical paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome coloring, love the background, love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your coloring and design! Such a great card! Happy hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Crystal!!! This is a funny scene! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.