Monday, May 28, 2018

A Fresh Start ~ Unity Stamp Company


Hey there! I'm back for Day 4 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I just HAD to use this lovely stamp from Unity Stamp Company! This is a Uniquely Unity kit called Flutters to Go and I just adore it! It's one of my absolute favorites! I mean... coffee and butterflies... how could you go wrong!?


I stamped the image on watercolor paper using Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed it with ultra fine white embossing powder. I used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers to watercolor the image. I then die cut it out using a new die set to me from Gina Marie Designs called Pleated Lace Rectangle die set... isn't it awesome!? I love it!


I adhered pretty papers from Echo Park called Hello Easter to a piece of white card stock and then ran them through the big shot with a stitched rectangle die. I then adhered that piece to a white card base. I popped up the cup image using foam tape and then set it aside. I really wanted the sentiment to pop so I grabbed a scrap of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink and heat embossed it with the same white embossing powder. I adhered the sentiment to the card and called this one done!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


30 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the coffee cup with beautiful DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your card,i wouldn't think about that color combination for that stamp and the frame die its awesome thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, the papers you used look so pretty on your card. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Your coloring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Beautiful spring colors. <3
    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Crystal.. I just love ALL these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These florals are beautiful, and I love your pastel colors. SO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing~I love the look of your watercoloring within white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal! This is stunning! That cup almost glows and the paper choices and dies... just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful and I love the die frame for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful colors! LOVE the way you did that coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great embossing, so beautiful coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What a lovely card! Colors are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.