Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Oh So Good ~ Unity Stamp Company


Hey there! I'm here with another card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I just recently got this adorable kitty stamp and I was so happy that I got in time to use for this hop. This sweet stamp is from Unity Stamp Company and it's called Purr-fectly Perfect ~ and I have to say that I think it's purr-fectly named! I love it!


I stamped the kitty using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I heat set the image and colored it using ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. I attempted to color her in to look like my childhood calico kitty named Callie... I think she turned out pretty close. Once I had her colored in, I die cut her out using the Pleated Lace Rectangles die set from Gina Marie Designs and set her aside. I die cut a couple pieces of patterned paper from the Echo Park Imagine That! papers using the stitched rectangle die and banner die in the My Favorite Things Blueprints #13. I adhered my layers onto a Kraft card base, popping up the kitty cat layer. I stamped the sentiment on the same watercolor paper and fussy cut a banner. I adhered it to the card and called this one done!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

25 comments:

  1. Such sweet card. And love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute image! So SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable, Crystal. I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and that looks like a yummy treat that kitty is enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how you've colored that kitty... calico!! Awesome! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!!! It's totally sweet and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super swet card!
    love that kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.