Monday, May 29, 2017

~ Happy Birthday Watercolor ~

I was inspired by the CASology cue card: LOUD to make this very bright Happy Birthday card using ZIG markers. I had a lot of fun watercoloring this card.




I recently got my June card kit from Simon Says Stamp. It has this gorgeous floral stamp that I thought would be fun for a watercolor birthday card. I stamped it in Ranger Archival jet black ink. I colored the image using the ZIG markers direct on the watercolor paper. I think it's a very bright and loud floral birthday card (just wish it wasn't a cloudy day so I could have gotten a better picture). The sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Wet Paint set was stamped using distress inks.






Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Floral Bliss (SSS), Wet Paint (PTI)
Card Stock: White (PTI), Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor (SSS)
Miscellaneous: ZIGS Clean Color Real Brush markers (Amazon)


Go check out the challenge over at CASology!!
Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.

~ Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright, bold colors on this card, Crystal! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy an over joyed to receive this beautiful card..thank again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Hope your birthday was wonderful!!

      Delete