Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ September 2024 UU Some Moments are Gold ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick Fall card featuring the lovely stamp from the September 2024 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity called Some Moments are Gold. A little heat embossing with repeat stamping plus some splatters... gotta love a quick card!


I started by prepping my Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink using the TE Anti-Static Powder Tool from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the sentiment first with Wow Clear Embossing Ink. I applied some Golden Gourd Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe over top the wet ink and then melted the powder with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I then stamped the pretty leaf multiple times over the background. I turned it this way and that... it almost feels like the leaves are falling.


I dusted the panel with the embossing powder and then melted all the powder with the heat tool. I love this embossing powder over the kraft. It gives it a nice yellow/orange gold color. I masked the sentiment with a piece of post it note. I added some spatters to the background using Bronze and Dark Roast Silk from Fun Stampers Journey. I heat set the spatters with the heat tool and then I die cut the panel using the largest scallop die from the BIG Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}


The panel is adhered to a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" piece of Early Espresso card stock from Stampin' Up. And then the whole panel is adhered to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I don't know about you but I am so ready for Fall and this sentiment is me wishing it gets here soon!
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Uniquely Unity membership! SO beautiful!

That's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Hope you have an INKtastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.