Saturday, September 28, 2024

Funny Happy Retirement ~ Flamingle into Retirement ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
It's time for Unity's latest release!! I am so excited to share a funny retirement card with you all today! How fun is this awesome flamingo!? I love it! Flamingle into Retirement just released and I am loving the awesome sentiments included with this beautiful stamp!


I stamped the fun flamingo and sentiments using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and then I colored up the flamingo with my Copic markers. I then die cut the flamingo using a die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies}

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Flamingo: RV0000, RV10, RV11, RV14, BG10, BG02, BG13
Eyes: C00, C2, B00, B04, B29


My paper layers are from the beautiful Flutter Away {paper pack}. I am in love with the colors in these papers! And the feathers pair well with bird stamps! I just cut the feather & dot paper to 4 x 5-1/4" and cut my scrap of striped paper to 5-1/4" in length. Not sure what the width is since it was just a scrap. Those paper layers are adhered to a white A2 top fold card base.


The hilarious sentiment is popped up on the card with foam tape. Heehee! It's so fun! I stamped the Happy Retirement sentiment and then die cut it with the coordinating die called Happy Retirement {coordinating die}. I actually adhered this sentiment crooked and had to pull it up. What a mess!! It tore the paper underneath so I die cut a scrap of the same white card stock using the same die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies}. I trimmed it to just cover up the mess on the bottom of the banner. I then stamped and die cut the Happy Retirement sentiment again and this time I adhered it straight on the card. And bonus, it covered up the line on the banner to hide my fix! I added a little Card Bling from A Colorful Life Designs and called this one done!
Love how this turned out! I hope you have an inkredible day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.