Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 21 ~ Keepin It Classy ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with inspiration for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 21. On the heels of the Friends of the Unity blog hop this past weekend, I still had a couple masculine stamp sets on my desk. So... I thought why not make another masculine card! Next week I'll try to find the leftover scraps that I've made my mission to finish off this month. I'm afraid they are lost under the piles of papers and stuff from my mad-dash card making last week. 


Speaking of the piles of stuff on my desk, not only did I have the Keepin It Classy stamp but I still had the Classic Garage DSP from Stampin' Up on my desk. Naturally they needed to go together! I looked through my paper pack and picked out the scraps. I do wish I had found wider pieces of pattern paper, but I like the flags of papers.


I stamped the cool car and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs. I then colored up the car using a bunch of Copic markers. Here's a list of the Copic markers I used: R00, R21, R05, R17, N0, N1, Y11, Y15. I die cut the car using the coordinating Keepin It Classy die. Added some foam tape to the back of the car and popped it up on the card.


Here's a look at the fun new sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch Challenge 21. Lots of open space that can be kept white or use pattern paper like I did for my car card. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. My card is another good example of altering the sketch but still keeping within the sketch since I turned the sketch on it's side.


I'm so happy with how this card turned out! I hope you're inspired to play along with the sketch... and maybe even make a masculine card! I know Mother's Day is just days away but Father's Day will be here before we know it. Have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.