Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ May 2024 KOM Spring & Simply Joys ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet fairy card featuring the cutest stamp from the May 2024 Kit of the Month membership from Unity. How perfect is that sentiment?! 'A little magic can take you a long way'... I love it!


I stamped the fairy and sentiment on a large scrap of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I colored up the fairy using my Copic markers.
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E21, E23, E29
Dress: YR21, YR15, YR68
Wings: BG0000, BG11
Flowers: Y11, Y15, YR15, R05, R17
Stems / Leaves: YG63


Inspiration for my card today comes from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 21. I saw a couple fabulous card by Amy Morris in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group yesterday and thought these papers would look amazing with this sweet fairy. What do you think?


I paired up the pretty fairy with the absolutely gorgeous Bohemian Dream {paper pack}. I cut a 4 x 5-1/4" piece of pattern paper and adhered a few scraps of pattern paper from the pack to the side. Almost like steps but upside down. And then I adhered the panel to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. 


I die cut the fairy using a die from the Scallops & Arches {nesting dies} and then I die cut the sentiment using a die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies}. I distressed the edges of each using a blending brush but I didn't add any ink. I wanted the colors to coordinate with the pattern papers. I adhered the die cuts together and then added foam tape to the back and popped them up on the card. and then I finished off the card with a few orange enamel dots. These were out of their package in my stash so I'm not sure where they are from.
 

And here's a look at the awesome Kit of the Month membership! Such an amazing mix of stamps this month! Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps!
Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous, Crystal! I can hardly wait till my KOM arrives, as this will be a perfect card for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Wilma! I just love this sweet fairy!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.