Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ October 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a bit of inspiration for the October 2023 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I made four quick cards featuring this fabulous kit. A set of three cards featuring the gorgeous papers in the Fallen Elegance paper pack with some of the ephemera pieces from the kit and a fourth card using the awesome Burlap Stencil along with the Harvest of Gratitude stamps. All goodies from this month's card kit!


First up... the cards featuring a few pattern papers from the Fallen Elegance paper pack from the kit. I just fell in love with these papers. So delicate and pretty! I couldn't pick just one piece so I thought it would be fun to cut them up and combine them on each card.


I cut each pattern paper down to 3-3/4 x 5". And then I cut them to 1-1/4" strips. I adhered the pattern papers to a scrap of card stock measuring 3-3/4 x 5" and then adhered them to a kraft A2 card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


I combined three ephemera pieces for the focal image of each card. There are so many beautiful pieces. It was hard to narrow it down, but I love how they turned out.


I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Harvest of Gratitude stamps using white pigment ink, white embossing powder and I melted it with a heat tool. Three very quick and easy Thanksgiving cards ready to send!


The card kit has a pretty Champagne pigment ink included that I thought would make a lovely background. I tried it on kraft first but it wasn't very visible so I decided to give it a try on white and I love it! So delicate and beautiful!


I blended the Champagne ink over the Burlap Stencil using a blending brush. Blended heavier in the center of the card front and lighter on the edges leaving some white for a border.


I then stamped the pretty pumpkins using Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink first. I cleaned the stamp and added some Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide on the bottom portion of the stamp. I cleaned the stamp again and then I inked just a touch of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink on the bottom portion of the stamp. I fussy cut the pumpkins leaving a skinny border. I stamped the sentiment directly on the card using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. And then adhered the pumpkins to the card.


Easy peasy and I love the dimension the different colors of oxide inks gives to the stamped image. 


Here's a look at all four cards together. All so quick and easy!! 
Another wonderful card kit!


Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for October!! Gorgeous!! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! Members get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

That's it for me today! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the different ways you used the kit. The coloring of the pumpkins without detailed coloring is great! Thanks for sharing the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandee! Appreciate you stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.