Thursday, October 12, 2023

Fall Collab with Teresa ~ Fall & Halloween Cards and Winner Announced ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for the finale of the fun collab with my sweet friend, Teresa, from Fresh and Renewed with Teresa. I have had a blast playing with my Fall themed card making goodies in my stash. I hope that you've enjoyed the cards I shared and the cards Teresa shared on her YouTube.


Today I'm sharing a fun set of cards that I made pretty quick using one of my favorite sketches. It's the perfect sketch to use with fun papers and coordinating ephemera so I went looking through my stash to find some fun ones to play with.


First up is a fun Halloween card using the Sweet & Spooky 6x6 paper pad and Sweet & Spooky ephemera from Not 2 Shabby. I cut my papers to the measurements on the sketch {shared below} and adhered them to a card front of Pumpkin Pie card stock from Stampin' Up. I also die cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock using a stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. The cute pumpkin ephemera is adhered to the circle and then I added foam tape to the back of the circle and popped it up on the card. The sentiment is heat embossed on True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. I trimmed it up, cut a fishtail end, and then popped it up on the card. 


Inspiration for my cards today is the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 3. One of my absolute favorite sketches! This one is so perfect with pretty pattern papers.


My second card is another Halloween card using papers and ephemera from Scrapping for Less {Teresa's old business that closed a few years ago now}. This fun set of papers and ephemera is a favorite of mine and I just HAD to play with it again. I die cut another circle using the same die but this time it's cut from True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment on both cards is from the adorable Spooky Sweet stamp set from Not 2 Shabby {looks like it's no longer available}. The sentiments are also popped up on the cards with foam tape.


My first Fall themed card using the beautiful Autumn Vibes 6x6 paper pad and coordinating Autumn Vibes ephemera. I used pattern papers for all my layers on this one except for the sentiment. I heat embossed the cute sentiment on Really Rust card stock from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from the retired Fall Sentiment stamp set from Not 2 Shabby. The ephemera is adhered together and then popped up on the card with foam tape.


And... my last card! Another pretty Fall themed card. This one features the beautiful Give Thanks 6x6 paper pad and coordinating Give Thanks ephemera. For this one I adhered the pretty pattern papers to a card front of Chocolate Chip card stock from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is heat embossed on Melon Mambo card stock from Stampin' Up. The ephemera on this one are also adhered together and popped up on the card with foam tape.

I share all four cards in my video and include my process in making my fourth card. I also added some fun touches inside each of the cards which you can see in the video. AND I share my giveaway and announce the winner! You can check out my video here... Fall & Halloween Cards and Winner Announced | Fall Collab with Teresa | Not 2 Shabby.




I sure hope you've enjoyed all the cards I shared for the Fall Collab with Teresa. I had so much fun using goodies from my stash. I just can't get enough of Fall {& Halloween} cards. I love them! I hope you'll give my YouTube channel a visit and then stop by Teresa's YouTube channel, too! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.