Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Bear Hugs ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my fifth card for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card today features products from a few of our Sponsors. I used the absolutely adorable Bear Hugs Stamp Set from Sponsor Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I just love the cute bear in this stamp set!


I was organizing my stamps a bit this weekend while also looking for more white card stock. To be honest, I was in a bit of a panic because I only had a handful of my go-to white card stock and I couldn't find another pack. So I tore up my studio and made a huge mess of it really but I did find a few packs of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink! Phew! What a relief! Anywho, while I was cleaning up after the craft-nado {haha} I saw this sweet stamp set. 


I also found the Knitting Background Stamp from Darkroom Door that I used to create my background. I ink smooshed some Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks over a piece of Kraft card stock. I dried my background completely with a heat tool and then I applied TE Anti Static Powder Tool all over the background. Stamped it with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Sponsor Taylored Expressions and then I added some white embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool. It adds a fun texture to the background!


I die cut the background using the largest stitched die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I tore the end of the panel and adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base and then set it aside. I stamped the adorable bear with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it up with the following Copic markers:

Bear: E30, E33, R00, R20, RV52, N1, N3
Mug: R00, R20, RV52
Snowflake: C00, C1, C3
Candy: C00, C1, R20, R14, R46


I die cut the bear using the stitched circle from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. I found a vellum circle tucked in with my dies so I just used that for my card. It was die cut from Vellum card stock using the slightly larger scalloped circle. Adhered the circles together and then I added a bunch of foam squares to the back of the bear circles using the Bearly Art Cubies: The Polar Collection from our Brand New Sponsor Bearly Art. To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Village: Post Office stamp set from Sponsor Jaded Blossom. Love this sentiment and the font is so pretty!


Be sure to stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to check out all the awesome holiday releases for this month including a fun Knit Background stamp that I probably would have used for my card if I had it. And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

8 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.