Saturday, August 19, 2023

Torn Pattern Paper ~ Eternal Midnight Weave ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Sharing a super fun and quick Halloween card today using the new Eternal Midnight Weave {paper pack} along with the recently released Ghostly Bat Ensemble, both from Unity Stamp Co. Absolutely no coloring on this card! It was so quick!


The new Eternal Midnight Weave {paper pack} is filled with wonderful Halloween papers. I love the spiderwebs in this one. I made a quick background for this card by simply trimming my pattern papers to 4-1/4 x 6" and tearing towards me holding the right side of the paper. I got 6 paper strips but I've only used 4 of them for this card so the black card stock in the background will show through. 


I really wanted to make a card with the new ghost, too. I haven't played with him until now and man... he is TOO cute! I stamped him with Black Amalgam ink and fussy cut him with my Cutter Bee scissors.


I also stamped the sentiment with Black Amalgam ink and die cut it with a die from the Scallops & Squares Nesting Dies. I added foam tape to the back of the ghost and the sentiment and then I popped them both up on the card. SO easy peasy!!

You can check out my process video here... Torn Pattern Paper | Eternal Midnight Weave | Unity Stamp Co. 


 Stop by Unity Stamp Co. and check out all the amazing new releases for the month of August!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.