Friday, August 18, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 36 ~ Christmas Peace ~ RAM Stamps

  Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 36 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. This time I played with a fun digi stamp from RAM Stamps called Christmas Peace Digital Stamp. Also available in the Christmas Sentiments Digital Stamp Set along with three other adorable digital stamps.


I paired up the sweet Christmas Peace Digital Stamp with the Pumpkin Marshmallow Slimline Paper Pad from Not 2 Shabby. I just love pink for Christmas! I remembered there were some really pretty pink papers in this paper pad which also gave me the idea to go with a mini slimline design using this month's sketch.


The digi stamp was inserted into a Microsoft Word Document where I adjusted the size of the image to make it small enough to work for this sketch. I printed it off and colored it up with my Copic markers. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the digi stamp:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ Y11, Y21, Y26
Wings / Dress ~ R000, R11, R21
Star ~ Y11, Y15
PEACE ~ R00, R11, R21
Outline ~ C00, C1


I die cut my pattern papers and adhered them all on the mini slimline card front of pink pattern paper. I die cut the pink glitter pattern paper with the scalloped frame die in the Framework Die Set from Newton's Nook Designs. Adhered it over the colored panel and then trimmed away the excess paper from the edges. I then trimmed off the left side because it just didn't look right with the scallops on that side. 


Here's another look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 36 for this month's challenge. It sure was fun to alter the sketch to work with a mini slimline card design. I sure hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch challenge... there's still lots of time to play!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.