Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ May 2023 Uniquely Unity and Background of the Month ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a mixed media card using the lovely stamp from the wonderful May 2023 Uniquely Unity membership along with the May 2023 Background of the Month membership from Unity. I just had to pair up these two membership kits.


So, yesterday I shared a couple of one layer CAS cards using the Distress Crayon Background technique. Well, I had so much fun with that technique I wanted to play a bit more.


This time I used Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, and Dried Marigold Distress Crayons for my background. I stamped my background using VersaFine Onyx Black ink.


I added a bit of black acrylic paint splatter to the background. I die cut the background using the second largest die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies}. These dies were just restocked over at Unity, too! I heat embossed the sentiment. I love how the white pops on the black card stock. 





Here's a look at the beautiful Uniquely Unity stamps for May!! So gorgeous! This membership is available for only $16.99. That includes shipping! 


And here's a look at the awesome Background of the Month stamp for May!! Love it! This membership is available for only $18.99. That includes shipping! Included with both of these memberships is a wonderful inspiration sheet with pictures and step-by-step instructions for two cards so you can easily recreate the cards yourself. And now when you sign up you have the ability to pause, skip or cancel your subscription within your Unity account. So awesome!!

That's it for me today! I'll be back next week with inspiration for the May 2023 Whit Kit!! Have you seen this month's card kit! I'm so excited to play!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.