Friday, May 12, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33 ~ Revisiting Let it Snow ~ Doodlebug Designs Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. And I've dug back into my Let it Snow goodies from Doodlebug Designs. I still have A LOT of die cuts/ephemera for this collection and really want to use it up.


I paired up the cute house and penguin die cuts/ephemera from the Let it Snow Odds & Ends pack with the Happy Holidays sentiment from the Let it Snow Chit Chat pack. And I used the Let it Snow 6x6 paper pad, as well. 


The red background is a bit bigger than the sketch calls for. It measures 3-1/4 x 4". And the blue gingham isn't a full strip across the card. My scrap was too small so I cut it in half and adhered it on either side... the house covers up the space in between.


All my layers, excluding the sentiment, are adhered directly to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". The sentiment is popped up using a thin foam tape from Scrapbook Adhesives.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 33 for the month of May!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.