Friday, November 1, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Revisiting the December 2018 Animals in the Arctic Card Kit



Hello there crafty friends!
Today, I'm revisiting the December 2018 Animals in the Arctic Card Kit by Super Sponsor Scrapping for Less AND playing along with the fabulous Fall | Winter 2019 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! I just adore this sweet penguin and the gorgeous gray papers in this kit! Sadly, the kit is no longer available, but I think the adorable Penguin and the Marshmallow stamp set by Stampingbella may be available. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on this kit though, I hope you'll find your kit and get it inky again! So fun!



Copic Markers used:
Penguin ~ C00, C1, C2, C5, C6, Y06, YR15, YR16, YR23
Hat/Scarf ~ B0000, B00, C00, C1
Mug/Marshmallows ~ N0, N1, V000, V12


This fun sketch is one that I created for the November Sketch Challenge in the Scrapping for Less Show & Share Facebook group... we'd love to have you join us and play along!! 
Here's a look at the sketch... 


Also, please note that you don't need a blog to enter the challenge as you're adding a photo of your creation directly in the Challenge album in the group. You are welcome to include a link to your blog in the description of your creation.

This challenge will run from today, November 1st and will end November 30th at 11:59pm EST.  The winner will be announced on Sunday, December 1st. Please use #sflsketchchallenge2 in any social media posts when playing along with the challenge.

Lots of time to play along!! I can't wait to see what you create!
And be sure to check out the Fall | Winter 2019 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


29 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the gray and white background - makes it look "frosty!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute with the penguin and I like the grey background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and that cute penguin. In fact, I just finished coloring up my own card with that penguin design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you! I'll have to go check out your card too! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this adorably sweet card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling penguin. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...I need to get mine out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card Crystal! The penguin is adorable and your background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the grays with your soft colors on the sweet little penguin enjoying his cup of cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gray, the snowflakes and that adorable penguin. Just a darling card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really adorable and I like the softer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty and cute! Very nice with all the gray and the little bit of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.