Friday, December 14, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ Sunny Studios ~ Have a Foxy Christmas!

Hello! Today, I'm sharing a few Foxy Christmas cards using the same sketch but changing it up with different papers and little foxes!! Oh my goodness, this Foxy Christmas set by Sunny Studios is so stinking cute! I just adore it! And it pairs up so well with the Sunny Studio Holiday Cheer papers!!


To start I chose my papers, pairing the patterned papers that I wanted for each card. I then trimmed each piece down and mat them on a pink card stock and then a green card stock. The strip of patterned paper in the center of the card is only mat on the pink card stock. I adhered all of my layers and then set them aside.


I decided to focus on just the images with a single fox. I chose the three foxes that looked festive with their cute reindeer headband, beanie, and Santa hat and then colored the images to coordinate with the patterned papers.


I stamped each of the foxes onto a piece of white card stock measuring 2 x 2-1/2" using Brutus Monroe Raven Detail Ink. I colored the images with the following Copic markers:

Foxes ~ E09, E18, YR16, YR21, YR27, W00, W1, W3, W8, W10, R20
Headband/Hats ~ YG11, YG13, YG17, E55, E57, N0, N1, R000, R14, R27, RV04, RV17, RV19
Chilly Sky Background ~ B0000, B00, B02

Copic markers are available in the shop for pre-order. 
Here's a link to check it out... Copic Marker Pre-order.


Once I had all these cuties colored, I added some Snowy Marker across the bottom of the card stock and heat set it to make it puffy and that completed my simple scene with a bit of snow.


I then mat each of the foxy focal images onto pink card stock measuring 2-1/8 x 2-5/8" and then mat those onto green card stock measuring 2-1/4 x 2-3/4". I popped these pieces up on the three card fronts and then set them aside.


I stamped the sentiment and holly onto three scraps of white card stock and trimmed them down and fussy cut a flag on one end. I colored the holly using the following Copic markers ~ R000, R14, R27, YG13, YG17. I adhered the sentiment flags to each card front. I then adhered each of the card fronts to a white card base completing the three cards. I just adore how these turned out! This sweet Foxy Christmas set is available in the shop ---> here!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.