Friday, December 28, 2018

Power Poppy ~ Just One More Christmas Card

Hello! I'm sharing just one more Christmas card today for the CASology challenge - Cue Card: Holly.
I recently got my hands on some Power Poppy stamps and this holly from the Holly Golightly stamp set just had to get inked up!


I wanted to keep the card very CAS so I simply stamped the holly branch and sentiment in the upper center portion of the card front using Memento tuxedo black ink.

I then colored the holly branch using the following Copic markers:
R000, R14, R29, G24, G29, G46, YG63, YG67



I die cut the card front using a Nested Rounded Corner Rectangle Small Stitch die from Rubbernecker Stamps and adhered it to a white card base.




There's still a few days to play along with the CASology challenge. I encourage you to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. Love your festive holly arrangement, and the stitching around the edge of your card is such a wonderful detail. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the stitched border & rounded corners on your focal panel. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shading in your coloring and I love the stitched die cutting! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.