Monday, September 24, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ Sneak Peek September Flavor of the Month Card Kit

Hello! It's the Monday before the reveal of the new September 2018 Flavor of the Month card kit for Scrapping for Less... you know what that means!! I'm here with the first Sneak Peek!!


Eeek! You can just guess that I'm loving this month's kit! It's full of all kinds of yummy Fall goodness... and an adorable owl!! Oh My Goodness!! Love this sweet owl!


Here's another view... I have 3 layers for the die cut 'thankful' that I colored with Copic markers.

I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ Y000, Y06, Y17, YR15, YR68, E000, E11, E24, E35, E50, E55, E70, BV23.

Be sure to come back to the Scrapping for Less blog for another sneak peek tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.