Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ Stamping Bella ~ A Wobble Happy Dance!

Hello! Today, I'm sharing an interactive card using Stamping Bella's Happy Dance Squidgy stamp set. So when I saw this adorable set, I just knew she needed to 'dance'!!


My original idea was just to do the repetitive stamping using a mask to show her 'dancing', but then I thought I'd take it another step and add a mini action wobble to the main image and really let her dance! 


Here's a little video showing her dance.


The layout of this card is pretty simple... the repetitive stamping was made very easy by using a mask and the Tim Holtz Travel Stamp Platform. I just shifted my piece of card stock to the right by 1/8", shifting the mask as I went along. The main image was stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink and I used the following Copic markers to color it in ~ E0000, E000, E00, R20, Y21, Y23, Y26. I stamped the image again on the polka dot patterned paper and fussy cut it out. I adhered it to the image and then fussy cut the entire image. I stamped the sentiment onto the front panel. I adhered the wobble mechanism to the image and then adhered it to the card.


You can purchase this sweet set here ---> Stamping Bella Happy Dance Squidgy.

That's it for me today. I sure hope you got a kick out of this card! I had fun making it to share with you all. 

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.