Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Collaboration with Fresh and Renewed with Teresa | TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 1 | Winnie the Pooh Card

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so excited to be doing a collaboration with my sweet friend Teresa from Fresh and Renewed with Teresa. So I recently started sharing sketches in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group... well, I've shared one so far. LOL! Teresa and I both love sketches so I thought it would be fun for us to do a little collab and share a card using the sketch. 


I've been absolutely loving the new line of Winnie the Pooh stamps that Unity Stamp Co. has been releasing so it was a no brainer to use one of these cuties for my card.


I chose the Pooh Just Knew stamps and coordinating dies... I had planned on keeping 100% true to the sketch but I had the idea to have Pooh bear and Piglet flying over the awesome Hundred Acre Wood background stamp.


And I didn't want to cover up that sweet background... so classic and adorable Winnie the Pooh! I used Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks to ink smoosh my background and then I stamped the adorable background with Ranger Jet Black Archival ink.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Winnie the Pooh ~ Y11, Y15
Piglet ~ RV0000, RV10, RV21, RV14
Balloon ~ R000, RV0000, RV10, R20, R14, R27, Colorless Blender


If you're interested in seeing my process video you can check it out here... Collaboration with Fresh and Renewed with Teresa | TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 1 | Winnie the Pooh.




Here's a look at the sketch... my background follows the sketch completely but I flipped the banner to the other side to use with my sentiment and I used the die cut Winnie the Pooh in place of the rectangle focal piece. My motto for sketches is always that they should inspire, not require! I think my card is a good example of that motto.


I popped up Winnie the Pooh and Piglet with lots of foam tape! I also popped up the sentiment with foam tape. It adds a nice bit of dimension to the card. Well, that's it for me. I hope you'll consider joining the fun in my Tawny Owl Paperie Facebook group. I just started sharing sketches but I also share tips for card making and eventually I hope to start doing live videos in the group too. Have a great inky day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.