Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Thinking of You ~ December 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am excited for another fabulous year of Whit Kits from Unity Stamp Co. and I hope to be more consistent in sharing my cards using the kits. However, today I'm sharing a couple cards I created using the beautiful December 2021 Whit Kit called Trust in its Wings. December was such a busy month, I didn't get to play with this kit until now.


I couldn't help but color with my Copic Markers on Kraft card stock again... it's one of my most favorite techniques and it's so pretty for winter cards!


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color the image:

Leaves ~ G14, G46
Berries ~ R14, R20, R27, R37
Bird ~ E01, E11, E17, E07, YR24, YR27


I used the coordinating die to die cut the bird. The top layer of Kraft is die cut with the Double Roped Square die from Gina Marie Designs.


My bonus card using the kit!! This kit has another great pack of papers and the wood wreath and berries paper was perfect for a very quick and pretty birthday card using a sentiment from a sentiment kit.


I colored the image the very same way and with the very same Copic Markers on white card stock. It's neat how it's so different from the Copic coloring on Kraft. 


You can check out my process video for my first card here... Thinking of You Card | December 2021 Whit Kit.





Even though the kit isn't available anymore, the stamps and papers are available separately at Unity Stamp Co. Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... the new January 2022 kit is perfect for New Year's cards! I can't wait to ink it up and share a bit of inspiration with you!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.