Friday, October 15, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15 ~ Festive Wreath ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card and this time I used the beautiful new release called Festive Wreath by Graciellie Design available in red rubber at Unity Stamp Co. I am a huge fan of poinsettia stamps and wreath stamps so this one was a MUST to play with!


I haven't quite unpacked all of my pattern papers but I did find some of my 12 x 12 Christmas papers and I thought I'd make a regular size slimline using the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15. I love to mix things up and adjust sketches when I can and this large wreath stamp definitely needed a larger card base. I decided to go with the pretty Wonderland papers by Kaisercraft.


I love the pop of red on the dark papers but it needed something when I was putting my layers together. I decided to add a strip of red card stock to the Christmas print papers. I think it ties in the red of the pretty poinsettias.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Wood sign ~ E23, E27, E50
Poinsettias ~ R00, R14, R27, Y15, Y35, YR27
Magnolias ~ C00, C2, Y15, Y35, YR27
Pinecones ~ E23, E27, E50


Here's a little video showing the glittery goodness of the wreath after I added some Glitter Gloss Nuvo Aqua Shimmer to the poinsettias.


I am loving this slimline version of the mini slimline sketch for this month. I'm so glad that I got to ink up this gorgeous wreath. Be sure to check out the fun new release and sale going on over at Unity... so many fabulous stamps!!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 15 for the month of October!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my first Christmas card for the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop! Woohoo! I hope you'll join in the fun and play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.