Thursday, February 25, 2021

Coffee, Gnomes & You Slimline Card ~ Copic Coloring ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Eeep! There's a new fabulous release over at Unity today!! I created this adorable slimline card using two new releases... the adorable Coffee, Gnomes & You stamp set along with the Coffee is Life background stamp! Love these new stamps!!


I stamped the Coffee is Life background stamp twice side by side with Gina K. Amalgam black ink and then trimmed it down to 3-1/4 x 8-1/16". I ink smooshed it in some Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks and then splattered a little Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink. I dried it with my mini Wagner Heat Tool and then mat it on an Early Espresso slimline card front measuring 3-1/2 x 8-1/2". I then adhered the card front to a white slimline card front measuring 7 x 8-1/2" scored at 3-1/2".


Now for this adorable gnome... also stamped with Gina K. Amalgam black ink and I colored her up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E0000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ E51, E74
Cup ~ BG10, BG23
Hat ~ RV10, RV11, RV14, BG23
Grounding ~ E74

I fussy cut the gnome about halfway through my coloring so I could place her on the card and see what colors I wanted to use. I went with a favorite combo... turquoise and pink!


I adhered the cute gnome to a white die cut 3" circle that I mat on an Early Espresso 3-1/2" circle. I trimmed the sentiment words separately so I could adhere them just where I wanted them. I just love how this card turned out! I have a video sharing my Copic coloring and assembling of this card. You can check that out here... Coffee, Gnomes & You Slimline Card.





Two of my favorite things... an adorable gnome and coffee!! What's not to love!
Go check out the fab new releases and sale over at Unity!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.