Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Slimline Glittery Snow Scene Card ~ Dec. 2020 Whit Kit Winter Shake Up ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm excited to share a fun slimline card today! I had so much fun creating another card using the fantastic December 2020 Whit Kit called Winter Shake Up! And it's hard not to make a slimline when the ideas for this style of card are really endless!


I stamped the top portion of the white slimline card front with the snow stamp included in the Winter Shake Up stamp set several times with Sea Glass ink from Gina K. Designs. I also used a Nuvo glue pen to add some of the chunky glitter included in the card kit. I die cut a piece of the Silver Glitterstock and trimmed it so the A2 sized sheet of glitter paper would fit on the slimline card base. You can kind of see the line in between the silver glitter hills, but in real life it's hard to see with all the shine.


I used my Stamp Platform to ink up the car stamp because I wanted to use different inks for the tree and the car. I used Grass Green ink and Charcoal Brown ink, both from Gina K. Designs, for the tree, trunk and stand, and then Memento Tuxedo black ink for the car. I colored up the cute car stamp with the following Copic markers ~ R000, R14, R27, N0, N3, N5, B0000, E55, G46.

You can check out my process video here... Slimline Glittery Snow Scene | DEC 2020 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co. or you can click the video below.






I just can't get enough of this adorable car!! It just may be a new favorite! I have one more card to share using this fantastic card kit... I hope you'll come back tomorrow and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.