Monday, December 21, 2020

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #5 ~ Warm Wishes ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back again today to share a little last minute Christmas card inspiration using the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #5 sketch!! This sketch can make such a quick card just by utilizing all of those pretty Christmas patterned papers that we all have in our stash!!


I just had to use this cute little bear from The Greeting Farm... he's in the Warm Wishes stamp set. Isn't he just THE cutest?! I love him! I also stamped the cute little mug from the Cozy With You stamp set, also from The Greeting Farm. Anywho, since I already had him picked out for my card I had to find a cute patterned paper to compliment him. I chose the adorable I Love Winter papers from Echo Park.


I stamped the little bear with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored him up with the 
following Copic markers:

Bear ~ W00, W2, R00, R20, N1, N7
Hat/Scarf/Mug ~ B0000, B41, N0, N2, N3
Sweater ~ R000, R14, R27



Here's a quick look at the sketch... you can check it out in the Build Your Stash Holiday


I'm also entering my card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers National Cocoa Day Guest Designer search... I'm such a huge fan of the Coffee Loving Papercrafters group and of a yummy mug of cocoa.






I stamped the sentiment with Powder Blue ink from Gina K. Designs but then decided to go darker since the background paper is a dark blue. So I stamped right over the Powder Blue ink with In the Navy ink also from Gina K. Designs. I fussy cut the bear and mug and then I trimmed down the sentiment cutting a flag at the end. I adhered them all together and then popped them up with stampin' dimensionals. Such a cute card and it didn't take long at all! I hope I've given you a little inspiration for those last minute Christmas cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

10 comments:

  1. Fabulously cute!! Love this little guy!!
    Pretty papers!!
    Thanks for joining in at CLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal. I love this card so so much. I went to purchase the Winter Wishes set and was unable to find it. Very possible I'm blind... do you know if it's still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Super cute Crystal! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Crystal! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CLC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum. The papers are just too delish! I NEED that paper. I love the colors in the papers--- my favorites. I love the cute little polar bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card, Crystal. I love that background too. Thanks for sharing it with us ar Coffee Loving Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww adorable little bear! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at the CLC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.