Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Halloween Series 2020 ~ Oxide Blended Slimline Card ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back for my last day of my Halloween Series for 2020! I hope that you've enjoyed the cards that I have shared! I've had a lot of fun with the different techniques and card designs! My last card just may be my most favorite so let's get to it!


It's no surprise that it's a slimline!! I'm definitely hooked on these! I used the new Webs of Life background digi along with the spider from the new Hang in There digi set. And just had to use my witches boots from the Best Witches digi set... all these fabulous digis are available at 


I used the following Copic Markers for this card:

Spider ~ N0, N1, N2, N4, V04, V06
Witches Boots ~ V000, V04, V06, V12, N0, N1, N4


I am not a fan of spiders... lol... but I really love the touch that this spider gives to this card!


I adore how these boots turned out!! The overall card... really turned out awesome!
I hope that you like it too! And that you've enjoyed my Halloween Series!

I show a fun trick for more vibrant printed backgrounds when working with digi stamps in my YouTube video for this one. I hope you'll check it out... Here!





That's it for me this time!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.