Friday, September 4, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ A Couple Cute Christmas Cards

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cute Christmas cards using a mix of new and old Christmas products from Scrapping for Less! I used the new beautiful Red Christmas paper pad along with the Christmas Sentiments and Reindeer Games stamp sets.




A fabulous mix of pretty papers and adorable stamps along with a fun sketch makes for some adorable Christmas cards to add to my stash! Speaking of a fun sketch... I'm using the sweet sketch over at Poetic Artistry for the current Mojo Monday #544 sketch challenge.



The linky for this sketch challenge is open for just a couple more days... you can check it out here at Mojo Monday 544!! 



Using a white card base for my first card helps the white in the patterned papers to pop on the card... really drawing your eye to all the pretty papers!




I just love this cute Reindeer kid from the stamp set... so fun to color!




I love the mix of kraft, red, and white in these papers... one of my favorite color combos AND perfect for Christmas cards!! I probably shouldn't have included the tree... it kinda messes with the color scheme but it's so cute!




I used the following Copic markers for both cards:

Reindeer Kid ~ R14, R20, R27, E000, E23, E25, E31, E34, E51, YR23, YR27
Christmas Tree ~ G24, G28, G29, Y06, Y17, R14, R20, R27, E55, E57, E59, B000, B01


Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? I have just over a dozen in my stash... I really need to get more done so I'm not freaking out around the holidays. Well, that's it for me this time.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


5 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.