Friday, August 21, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ July 2020 FOTM Card Kit ~ Tropical Fruit Collection

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing one more card using the beautiful Tropical Fruit Collection of the July 2020 FOTM Card Kit!! I had fun designing this card with almost a monochromatic feel with all the green papers, but a splash of yellow and pink!


I really like the unique design of this card with the focal image to the side. Mix matching the pretty Tropical Fruit papers for this card was fun, too!


I really love this sentiment... so punny! I also enjoyed coloring these pretty pineapples. I used the following Copic markers: Y11, Y13, Y35, E23, RV34, RV91, YG03, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG63. I fussy cut the pineapples and adhered the larger one to the card front. I then popped up the smaller one using foam squares. I also popped up the sentiment and finished off the card with three pink enamel dots. I adhered the finished card front to a white card base. I think it turned out pretty cute!

That's it for me this time.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.