Friday, August 14, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ July 2020 FOTM Card Kit ~ Tropic Vibes Collection

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cute cards using the Tropic Vibes Collection of the July 2020 FOTM Card Kit! I am loving the gorgeous papers in this collection! For today's cards, I'm actually making two cards using one 6 x 6" sheet from the Tropic Vibes papers in the collection.


I trimmed the patterned paper to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and then used a stitched scallop border die to cut both ends of the paper. A great way to use gorgeous papers in a simple card design.


I trimmed a piece of white card stock to 4 x 5-1/4" and adhered it to a pink card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then adhered the patterned paper to the card front and then adhered the entire panel to a white card base. I popped up the beautiful Tropical Vibes ephemera piece as my focal image with foam squares and finished off the card with a few pink enamel dots.


My second card using the other piece of patterned paper... with the same design, just flipped!


A super easy way to get two cards (plus scraps for a third, maybe) from a 6 x 6" sheet of patterned paper. For this second card, I stamped the flamingo from the Tropic Vibes stamp set and colored it with the following Copic markers ~ R00, R01, RV00, RV10, RV21, RV23, Y11, Y13.


A look at both cards together! Love how these turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.