Thursday, May 21, 2020

Unity Stamp Company ~ May 2020 Whit Kit Have Courage ~ Enjoy the Little Things!

Hello there crafty friend!!
Today, I'm excited to share a couple of beautiful cards that I created using the stunning May 2020 Whit Kit called Have Courage!! Such a gorgeous kit!! It has fabulous watercolor papers, and glitter embossing powder AND these gorgeous flowers!!


Both of my cards are very similar in design, I just used different colors for the papers and for watercoloring the flowers.


How fun is this card design overlapping the patterned papers?! I just may use this design again and again... I love the contrast it gives to the card!


And those stunning flowers!! They were amazing to watercolor! 


And my second card using purples... I even added a touch of pink to the tips of the flowers! Love how they turned out!


A little bummed that I messed up the placement for my sentiment, but sometimes you just gotta go with it... LOL!


Here's a closeup of these stunning flowers!
Now, if you are interested I made a video for these cards showing my process in making these cards but I'll warn you... there's a bit of a glare from my OTT light overhead. I almost deleted the video completely when I realized I goofed, but I thought someone might like to see it anyways so I'm still sharing it...




Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


5 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal,

    I love your work. As much as I would like to order Whit's kit, I can't afford it right now.

    But, I was wondering if you could tell me who makes the design water color paper? It's so pretty.

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much!
      I totally understand. Actually, the watercolor papers are exclusive to the Whit Kit. Maybe one day they'll be released separately but I don't really know. Sorry. :(

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!!! Love how you used the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these lovely and inspiring examples for our newest Whit kit. I will give this a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.